Back & Knee pain/ de-stressing?
Will yoga help me lose weight?
Will yoga increase my stamina/ strength? Will it make me a better sportsperson/ runner/ swimmer/ footballer?
Will yoga help me tone my muscles/ increase flexibility?
Will yoga help me de-stress?
Is yoga therapeutic? will yoga bring relief from my physical conditions - back pain, arthritis, thyroid problems, knee pain etc.
Who can/ should do yoga?
Is yoga only for women?
Is yoga only for old people?
Can children practice yoga? Can my child come to the yoga class with me?
Do I have to be flexible to do yoga?
Do I need to have a calm personality to do yoga?
Do I have to be a vegetarian for doing yoga/ Do I have to be a teetotaller to do yoga?
Yoga originated in India. Is it part of the Hindu religion?
I have a herniated lumbar disk/ a torn knee meniscus/ I have just undergone a heart surgery/ I am pregnant/ I am over 50 years old. Can I join yoga at the practice room?
• Can i just drop into a class?
• Can i come for a trial class?
• Can i join yoga at the practice room at any time?
• What do i have to do before registering for admission at the practice room?
• What are the class times and fees?
• Which batch is better for me - the morning batch or the evening batch?
• What are the terms of fee payment?
• Are there different levels of classes at the practice room? What do the levels 'INITIATION' and 'EXPLORATION' mean?
• I have done yoga earlier. Why do I need to join the Orientation batch? Why cant I be admitted directly into a more advanced batch?
• Do I have to stick to my batch? If I miss a class, can I make-up for it by attending a class in another batch?
• How long is the yoga course?
• Can I learn yoga and then do it by myself?
• I am learning yoga at another place as well. But I want to experience Iyengar yoga.
What should i wear to class?
Do I need to carry my mat/ anything else to the class?
Should I come to class on empty stomach?
Is it ok to drink water during the class? Do i need to carry water bottle to the class?
Can i eat immediately after the class?
Can i take a shower after the class?
I have personal reasons for not saying the prayer at the start of the class. Is that ok?
Can i come in late to/ leave early from the class?
Do i have to attend all classes?
What if i experience pain/ discomfort in certain asanas? Can I omit certain asanas because I do not feel comfortable doing them?